Well Boss.....

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … ester.html

Looks like someone forgot to apply the brake

Months old footage. Good work by daily fail as always.

It was posted on here yonks ago.

Unit couldn’t have had a “handbrake not applied” warning fitted to it then, I cannot understand why it’s not law on all trucks.

bald bloke:
Unit couldn’t have had a “handbrake not applied” warning fitted to it then, I cannot understand why it’s not law on all trucks.

If someone needs a sign to tell them to put the handbrake on before they get out of the cab, they shouldn’t be driving anything, let alone a truck.

madmackem:

bald bloke:

If someone needs a sign to tell them to put the handbrake on before they get out of the cab, they shouldn’t be driving anything, let alone a truck.

It’s not a sign. It’s an audible warning. And it is useful. It’s saved me jumping out to couple up with the handbrake off before. If trailer brake had also been off that could have killed me.

sammym:

madmackem:

bald bloke:

It’s not a sign. It’s an audible warning. And it is useful. It’s saved me jumping out to couple up with the handbrake off before. If trailer brake had also been off that could have killed me.

If you’ve…

Done this a couple of times already, you really need to work out if this is the right job for you to be doing.

“Without no driver” it says in the article. Surely that correct is not :grimacing:

madmackem:

bald bloke:

I understand where you’re coming from but a warning could save lives.

yourhavingalarf:

sammym:

madmackem:

bald bloke:

If you’ve…

Done this a couple of times already, you really need to work out if this is the right job for you to be doing.

If you…

Don’t know the difference between ‘couple up’ and ‘couple of times’ then you really need to work out if this is the right job for you to be doing.