Well Boss The Phone Call

:frowning: A mate of mine this week August 1st collected his brand new Volvo off he went happily down the A14 to Spittles at Huntingdon round the roundabout and over it goes lots of broken biscuits.
Has anyone been in this situation with the phone call

Err well boss!!

He was not speeding police not bothered insurance man is

just this week done the opposite, new truck due wed,old one going back tue night,what does marky do,

beat the nearside step,wash bottle and all the rest on a 18 inch post that came from nowhere. :frowning:

called the office, answer = never mind its done now cant do much about it. :slight_smile:

ive made that phone call :blush: I smashed an unloaded 05 8 wheel scania tipper into a tree on a lane, it slid on ice, at first i thought i had just broken the mirror and dented the door, it turned out it needed around £7000 of work :frowning:

mark croft:
just this week done the opposite, new truck due wed,old one going back tue night,what does marky do,

beat the nearside step,wash bottle and all the rest on a 18 inch post that came from nowhere. :frowning:

called the office, answer = never mind its done now cant do much about it. :slight_smile:

So did you still get your new one? :smiley:

which was most upsetting making the call or seeing your new motor a bit worst for wear?

a mate i use to work with put a loaded 8 wheeler over and into a ditch the other week he swerved to miss a dear that ran out, wish i was there to here is phone call! i got told the truck was a write off and it cost them about 10k in recovery and a crane. (wonder if the dear was pleased with him self)

crispie:
:frowning: A mate of mine this week August 1st collected his brand new Volvo off he went happily down the A14 to Spittles at Huntingdon round the roundabout and over it goes lots of broken biscuits.
Has anyone been in this situation with the phone call

Err well boss!!

He was not speeding police not bothered insurance man is

Tell him to get stabiliser bars fitted. Them biscuits can be a bugger when they shift, i’ve had them shift on me to. I was nipping i’ll tell ya. Like ya say, you don’t even need to speed they just fall over. I’m sure his boss also knows this as well and in no way thinks he is a ■■■■.

Mike-C:
Tell him to get stabiliser bars fitted. Them biscuits can be a bugger when they shift, i’ve had them shift on me to. I was nipping i’ll tell ya. Like ya say, you don’t even need to speed they just fall over. I’m sure his boss also knows this as well and in no way thinks he is a ■■■■.

:grimacing:

er well boss ‘guess thats the way the cookie crumbles’ :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: