Welcome back

Had a week off and what a welcome.back.

Took carrier bags worth of rubbish out of cab. Coffee cups food wrappings etc.

Pallet truck on its side despite an old tyre to keep it stood up.

Straps all over the place thread knotted up took me best part of an hour to unravel them put them back in side locker neat and tidy.

And fuel light ad blue light on.
Granted we have no pumps have fuel cards.
But you go past 2 stations to fill.up.on way to yeard from the m60.

I don’t expect my truck to be immaculate having time off. But come on guys there’s a big wheelie bin skip outside the office try using it

edd1974:

Straps all over the place thread knotted up took me best part of an hour to unravel them put them back in side locker neat and tidy.

I don’t expect my truck to be immaculate having time off. But come on guys there’s a big wheelie bin skip outside the office try using it

I’ve found a quiet word in an isolated part of the yard works wonders for next time he’s on my (yeh, ok you daymen I know :unamused: ) truck. :bulb:

edd1974:

Have you informed the driver of your displeasure?

I came back from mine and my/their truck hadn’t even turned a wheel.

Still exactly where I left it complete with full tank of diesel.

Yes, I am gloating.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Who knows no one is saying.

im I think on my 5 th week cab hoping and out of those 5 trucks only 1 was of a cleanliness standard I’d expect , I’ve spent hours cleaning them up , and there all company drivers trampers trucks , I’m a company driver

People are merely livestock that can speak, well…Sometimes :laughing:

I used to clean and go, I would never drive in anybody elses detritus, nor would I refuse to drive a dirty lorry, once you get your head around the livestock thing.

Who has a pallet truck in the back :blush: :blush:

SuperMultiBlue:
Who has a pallet truck in the back :blush: :blush:

Those poor van drivers who work for the pallet networks and do hard work [emoji6][emoji42][emoji42][emoji42]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

El Deano:
I came back from mine and my/their truck hadn’t even turned a wheel.

Still exactly where I left it complete with full tank of diesel.

Yes, I am gloating.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

As above. Well it had 150km put in it over two weeks for which I was surprised it did so little but happy all the same.

dozy:
im I think on my 5 th week cab hoping and out of those 5 trucks only 1 was of a cleanliness standard I’d expect , I’ve spent hours cleaning them up , and there all company drivers trampers trucks , I’m a company driver

That’s because you’re cheaper than the immigrants Stobarts used to employ to clean their trucks.