Welcome Back Harry

as per subject noticed a recent post from Mr Monk welcome back h

Is he■■? Thats good news shame we have lost rob k.

Welcome back Mr Monk if that is true. Where has Rob K gone? Has he been banned from the site?

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
Welcome back Mr Monk if that is true. Where has Rob K gone? Has he been banned from the site AGAIN.

FTFY.

Yes he has had his posting rights suspended.

jessicas dad:

What was the thread ?

Get over it…Move on. :wink:

Rob K banned…Harry Monk re-appears…Hmmmmm :astonished:

Lol, it’s like a Rocky film filled with head strong Yorkshire men & Cockneys cruising for a bruising!

What did Rob go for again? Must’ve have happened when I was on hols, be general if needs be, I presume he was being too friendly & patient with people in his usual loveable way…

mjbaron:
Rob K banned…Harry Monk re-appears…Hmmmmm :astonished:

:wink:

Silver_Surfer:
Lol, it’s like a Rocky film filled with head strong Yorkshire men & Cockneys cruising for a bruising!

What did Rob go for again? Must’ve have happened when I was on hols, be general if needs be, I presume he was being too friendly & patient with people in his usual loveable way…

A seh Silver Surfer, if it aint Yorkshire, it’s s—e! Tha knows :grimacing:

Silver_Surfer:

A seh Silver Surfer, if it aint Yorkshire, it’s s—e! Tha knows :grimacing:

jessicas dad:

No he hasn’t :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Denis F:

jessicas dad:

You must get tired of know all Northerners. LOL

go on Harry admit it you’ve missed posting on here, you’ve made a contribution recently, so, don’t be coy, you know you want to.
You love it.

Oh, the K ster is probably holidaying in the Bahamas at the moment then trying to spend all the hoards of Lolly he’s been storing under his mattress all year. :slight_smile:

As an aside, listening today to 2 Cockney’s arguing heatedly is probably one of the most entertaining things I’ve ever heard. Love the accent, just conjures up scenes of Ray Winstone in the Sweeney.

I’ve never heard the C bomb dropped so many times in a sentence. You Slaaaaaaaaaag.

bigvern1:

Denis F:

jessicas dad:

You must get tired of know all Northerners. LOL

just for your info Vern, JD is NOT a Northerner, he is a southern softy shandy drinker who now lives and whinges in Leeds :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Still up there though ain’t he? I think he’s K’s spokesperson now. Ah well, someone has to do it. :sunglasses:

Welcome back Harry I always enjoyed your comic tales of life as a owner driver newbie, rob k gone? I always found his posts somewhat trivial to be honest, that is all.