Weigher inclinomiter and camera system that records 4 camera

does such a thing exist?

its for a tarmac artic tipper incase anyone is thinking thats a bit much to ask for.

i have a volvo v4 2016 with a pm1300 fitted onto a 2015 wilcox tping trailer with near side camera, a rear camera and a camera in the body of the trailer and an inclinomiter. all fitted and working. but i need a system that does all this plus records from the near side, off side, front and rear cameras aswell… if such a thing exists, or will i have to have 2 seperate systems fitted.

thanks

Think this will get a better response in the ODs forum. So have moved it.

bjt17:
does such a thing exist?

its for a tarmac artic tipper incase anyone is thinking thats a bit much to ask for.

i have a volvo v4 2016 with a pm1300 fitted onto a 2015 wilcox tping trailer with near side camera, a rear camera and a camera in the body of the trailer and an inclinomiter. all fitted and working. but i need a system that does all this plus records from the near side, off side, front and rear cameras aswell… if such a thing exists, or will i have to have 2 seperate systems fitted.

thanks

i use Spillards, they are based in Four Ashes near Wolverhampton, I have a four camera system but it is on a hook loader, ring Carl 07885 366799, he will be able to help you, Cheers Pete

Roadhawk do a 4 camera system.