weekly rest

Can a driver have a full regular weekly rest do 6 days have another full regular weely rest then 6 days again? Thanks

Not the expert on this but as the EU regs run from sunday midnight to sunday midnight then I cannot see how what you suggest is possible but I stand to be corrected :slight_smile:

Yes its possible, i work 6 days on 2 days off
this is my shift pattern
5 weeks-- 6 days on 2 days off
1 week – 6 days on 3 days off
1 Week --5 days on 3 days off

mc:
Can a driver have a full regular weekly rest do 6 days have another full regular weely rest then 6 days again? Thanks

As long as you have a weekly rest for each week you’re fine, so it would really depend on the shifts.

A weekly rest that crosses over two weeks (Sunday - Monday) can count for either week but not both, but I imagine you already know that :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

i did’nt think you could ,it looks like i am wrong again thanks

mc:
i did’nt think you could ,it looks like i am wrong again thanks

Not that wrong really, for most of us it would be impossible to do 6 full shifts and still get a 45 hour rest period in, but there are people who’s shift pattern makes it possible.

i believe that the weekly rest has been reduced down to 24 at base with no compensation…

truckyboy:
i believe that the weekly rest has been reduced down to 24 at base with no compensation…

First I’ve heard of that - have you got a link to the relevant regulations :question: :question:

truckyboy:

Sorry but you believe wrong, a weekly rest of 24 hours is a “reduced weekly rest” and has to be compensated for, regardless of where it’s taken :wink:
Page 18