weekly rest

earlier this year we were shipping out on the poole - santander boat , kick off 8pm friday night , get off 11pm saturday night , get parked up at a services within an hour to finish off break . job done !!! errrr no according to the FTA , you are not allowed to interupt a weekly rest , only a daily rest . i for one didnt know that :confused:

You have never been allowed to interrupt weekly rest. Must be one continuous period. However the period you spent on the ferry, 27 hours or so, would surely qualify as a reduced weekly rest period so I don’t that it would be an infringement? You are free to dispose of the time as you see fit, eating, drinking, checking out the women, sleeping - possibly with the women if you get lucky, so I think it qualifies. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

my boss"s plan was to have that as a full break with a movement leaving a reduced one for the following weekend

mad monk:
my boss"s plan was to have that as a full break with a movement leaving a reduced one for the following weekend

Your boss is a crazy man. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Bosses don’t want much do they :unamused: :unamused: