Weekly rest

Just started doing different days start sat run sun Mon Tue wed finish Thursday have 45 hours off when does my week reset is it 00.00 sun night cheers

Smmoore:
Just started doing different days start sat run sun Mon Tue wed finish Thursday have 45 hours off when does my week reset is it 00.00 sun night cheers

For weekly driving time the week runs from 00:00 Monday to 24:00 Sunday.

For the 2 allowed extended driving days per week (10 hour drives) the week runs from 00:00 Monday to 24:00 Sunday.

For the reduced daily rest periods (3 between weekly rest periods) the working week starts when you finish your weekly rest period on Saturday.

Weekly driving time and extended driving days reset at 00:00 Monday.
Reduced daily rest periods reset when you’ve completed a weekly rest period regardless of what day that is.

“tachograph,Smmoore”]Just started doing different days start sat run sun Mon Tue wed finish Thursday have 45 hours off when does my week reset is it 00.00 sun night cheers
[/quote]

[/quote]

For the 2 allowed extended driving days per week (10 hour drives) the week runs from 00:00 Monday to 24:00 Sunday.

For the reduced daily rest periods (3 between weekly rest periods) the working week starts when you finish your weekly rest period on Saturday.

Reduced daily rest periods reset when you’ve completed a weekly rest period regardless of what day that is.

That’s Wats confusing as my tachos saying one thing read out on dash for hours left another

Smmoore:
That’s Wats confusing as my tachos saying one thing read out on dash for hours left another

Your tachograph is the best one to go by but it shouldn’t be difficult to work out what hours you’ve got left anyway.

tachograph:

Smmoore:

Your tachograph is the best one to go by but it shouldn’t be difficult to work out what hours you’ve got left anyway.

Yes.
Assuming the OP does keep some sort of record, and doesn’t habitually just put their card in, and rely on the tacho display alone?

Smmoore:
“tachograph,Smmoore”]Just started doing different days start sat run sun Mon Tue wed finish Thursday have 45 hours off when does my week reset is it 00.00 sun night cheers

[/quote]

[/quote]
When did you take this picture ? Was it on Wednesday before your 45 h off ?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk