Weekly rest

some advice please i worked last Saturday as we have a big job on and it was paying well however
they have asked me to work again this Saturday but i wont get the weekly 45 hrs rest is this ok ?

Did you get 45 hours rest last weekend in between finishing on Saturday and whenever you started this weeks work?
If not then you need it this weekend, either by not working Saturday or by fitting it in after you’ve finished and starting your first shift next week later.

As Rentadent has suggested there’s not enough information to say whether or not you can legally have a reduced weekly rest period this weekend.

We would need to know what weekly rest periods you’ve had prior to this weekend to be able to answer your question accurately.

Sent from my mobile.

Depends. You can take a reduced rest on two consecutive weekends depending on whether the rest period on the first weekend attaches itself to the fixed week preceding it or the fixed week following it.

Go for it.

Harry Monk:
Depends. You can take a reduced rest on two consecutive weekends depending on whether the rest period on the first weekend attaches itself to the fixed week preceding it or the fixed week following it.

finished at 1pm on Saturday and was back at work at 5am on monday so 40 hrs rest

so as i suspected i would need a solid 45 as i will be starting work again on monday at 5am

When was your last period of 90+ hours off that included a Sunday midnight :question:
What weekly rests have you had since that 90+ off and did they all include Sunday midnight :question:

When was your last period of 90+ hours off that included a Sunday midnight :question:
What weekly rests have you had since that 90+ off and did they all include Sunday midnight :question: