Weekly rest

Can i work a straight 6 day a week every week legally then have ither 45 or on reduced week rest if iv still got driving n working hours

sweeney21:
Can i work a straight 6 day a week every week legally then have ither 45 or on reduced week rest if iv still got driving n working hours

If you mean can you work 6 days then have a 45 hour weekly rest period every week I think you will eventually have to have an extra day off, but it should be good for a couple of months.

You need to have a 45 hour weekly rest period at-least every second week, alternate weeks can be reduced weekly rest periods, however you have to compensate for reduced weekly rest periods by taking the same amount of hours that the weekly rest period was reduced by and adding them onto a rest period of 9 or more hours, compensation has to be paid back by the end of the third week following the week in which the reduced weekly rest period was taken.

If that’s not what you mean you need to explain a bit more clearly :wink:

Thanks was meaning 6 days every week aslong as i had the correct rest periods ither 45 or reduced

sweeney21:
Thanks was meaning 6 days every week aslong as i had the correct rest periods ither 45 or reduced

Yes you can, as long as you have the correct weekly rest periods and they’re no more than 144 hours apart you can work 6 shifts every week.

Thanks for the help