weekly rest

Just wondering if this is legal
Week 1 start 0700 mon finished 1500 sat
Week 2 start 0700 mon finished 1000 sat
Week 3 start 0700 mon finished 1500 sat
Presumably week 3 I’d have to take the weekend off to make up for weeks 1 and 2. Its working 6 days thats throwing me thanks all.

scally2:
Just wondering if this is legal
Week 1 start 0700 mon finished 1500 sat
Week 2 start 0700 mon finished 1000 sat
Week 3 start 0700 mon finished 1500 sat
Presumably week 3 I’d have to take the weekend off to make up for weeks 1 and 2. Its working 6 days thats throwing me thanks all.

Week 1 you’ve had a reduced weekly rest period of 40 hours.
Week 2 you’ve had a regular 45 hour weekly rest period.
Assuming you always start at 07:00 you’ll have another reduced weekly rest period of 40 hours in week 3.

That’s perfectly legal :wink:

There’s nothing illegal about working on six days as long as you have a regular 45 hour weekly rest period at-least every second week.

Compensation for the reduced weekly rest periods has to be paid back by adding it onto any rest period of at-least nine hours, it must be paid back by the end of the third week following the week in which the reduced weekly rest period was taken.

You could do this every week …

Finish 0100 sat and start 2200 sun (45 hours off) which is working on all 7 days of the week !!

Thanks for that like I said it was the six days that threw me incidently didn’t mean to finish Saturday this week just ran out of hours Friday so had to night out but hey ho that’s life anyway thanks again for the info.