Weekly rest question?

Hi during week i mostly drive cars vans for leasing firm, as these are under 3.5t they do not fall under working time regs yer.
so at weekends i am going to do some artic work to get exsperiance , but from other threads i have read i musr hVE WEEKLY REST OF 36 HOURS BEFORE STARTING NEXT WEEK.

My query is if i have drove no tacho veichles during week what can i drive over weekend and still have weekly rest would i need to have rest if i only drove two tacho trucks at weekend?

thanks

Because the rest of the week, when you where at work is “Other Work”, under tacho rules.

Sorry mate, but you are stuffed.

fair enough not that hot on weekly resy periods so thought i would ask at least i can do a sataday ans still havw my rest for monday.

In a nutshell weekly rest meens rest from any type of work yer driving or otherwise :exclamation:

if driving a transit or car your are governed by domestic driving hours

10 hours per day

quick question next week i am off on tue and want to work sat and sunday on bendys. as its a bank holiday monday i could take this as my weekly rest day is this correct :question:

Yes, however…

Make sure that you don’t work more than six days in a row - i.e. if you use Monday and Tuesday as your weekly rest, then work the following Saturday and Sunday, you can then only work Monday of the following week before you need another weekly rest.