Weekly rest query

Could anyone she’d a light on this for me please.
More information may be needed but there it goes.

Working Monday to Friday and before last weekend I worked Saturday and had to pay 17h back. Didn’t managed to pay yet as it has to be en block.

So it looks like I have until 00:00 this Sunday to pay it back (or til I start again 05:00 on Monday?)

Question is… as I stopped this Friday, can I have a reduced 24hs weekly rest and use to rest for the 17h payback?

Appreciate

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Bino10:

Working Monday to Friday and before last weekend I worked Saturday and had to pay 17h back. Didn’t managed to pay yet as it has to be en block.

So it looks like I have until 00:00 this Sunday to pay it back (or til I start again 05:00 on Monday?)

Question is… as I stopped this Friday, can I have a reduced 24hs weekly rest and use to rest for the 17h payback?

Appreciate

Can you give the date of the saturday you worked and what hours you had off after working that day please

Payback must be completed before midnight sunday at the end of the third week after a reduction

The saturday worked would be week 0 with week 1 starting the sunday midnight of the next day

ROG:

Bino10:

Appreciate

Can you give the date of the saturday you worked and what hours you had off after working that day please

Payback must be completed before midnight sunday at the end of the third week after a reduction

The saturday worked would be week 0 with week 1 starting the sunday midnight of the next day

Hi ROG thanks for taking the time to asnwer that.

I worked Saturday 31st. That’s when I reduced. (17h to pay back)

Is this Sunday the deadline?

Since them I have only had my 9, 10’s 11’s daily rest. Nothing too long to attached the 17hs to and pay it back. Last weekend I had Saturday off and Sunday but finished Friday too late.

Only 58:09 weekly rest then started Monday again with maximed hours.

Stopped this Friday at 19:10 so just wondering if I could classify this as just having 24h and 17h attached to it.

Sunday midnight of the 21st April is the deadline to have the 17 hours paid back in full

You had a reduced weekly rest of 28 hours on 31st March
What weekly rests have you had on the weekend of the 7/8th and this weekend the 14/15th :question: :question:

ROG:
What weekly rests have you had on the weekend of the 7/8th and this weekend the 14/15th :question: :question:

7/8 - 58:09

At the moment I am sitting on 42:30 but I will start at 5:00 tomorrow and will manage around 57:30 which is not enough.

So I thought I could count this weekend as I reduced 24h and attached 17h to it. No?

Otherwise I must have a early Friday finish.

Bino10:

ROG:

At the moment I am sitting on 42:30 but I will start at 5:00 tomorrow and will manage around 57:30 which is not enough.

So I thought I could count this weekend as I reduced 24h and attached 17h to it. No?

7/8 must be used as a 45 regular

14/15 can be used like this - 40 reduced + 17 payback which leaves a new 5 to payback
If you do that then next weekly rest on 21/22 must be a 45 or more

ROG:

Bino10:

ROG:

7/8 must be used as a 45 regular

14/15 can be used like this - 40 reduced + 17 payback which leaves a new 5 to payback
If you do that then next weekly rest on 21/22 must be a 45 or more

Thanks ROG. That clarifies. My issue is as I maximise most of the time, 17h is too much to pay pack, which will means most of the time I will be able to work only one Saturday in the month let’s say.