Weekly rest period

Hi if I read the rules right, I finished work today at 12 and begin again 9am Monday which is a 45 hour rest. Does that count as a full week rest? I’m thinking it doesn’t because the week period finishes at midnight Sunday so that’s only 36 hours and a reduced rest? ( I began work Monday and have done OW and driving everyday).
Thanks

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

spacemanZ10:
Hi if I read the rules right, I finished work today at 12 and begin again 9am Monday which is a 45 hour rest. Does that count as a full week rest? I’m thinking it doesn’t because the week period finishes at midnight Sunday so that’s only 36 hours and a reduced rest? ( I began work Monday and have done OW and driving everyday).
Thanks

Full rest

Thanks blue estate, so if I start again Monday at 9am can I drive similar next Saturday (OW mon-fri) . I will be getting a 60 hour break the week after.?

spacemanZ10:
Thanks

Weekly rest does not have to fit inside the fixed week

Finish sat noon and start mon 9am can be done every week of the year legally

Thanks for the clarification I got confused.