Weekly rest confusion

Hi everyone. Been busy at work. The agency seems to be giving me work. However I am confused about this reduced weekly rest thing. The agency force me to take reduced weekly rest and tell me stuff like take 45 next week or something. I just have one question.

Say I started work Thursday and I worked Thursday, Friday, sat and on sat I finished early so until the next shift (mon) I have 25 hours of rest. Can I actually use that as a reduced weekly rest having only worked three shifts and start a brand new week after this and work again six days up until Saturday then take 45?

This happened before. They would give me three shifts then for two days nothing. So those two days I can count as weekly rest and start a new week. I’m a bit confused regarding that.

Kasim2k3:
Hi everyone. Been busy at work. The agency seems to be giving me work. However I am confused about this reduced weekly rest thing. The agency force me to take reduced weekly rest and tell me stuff like take 45 next week or something. I just have one question.

Say I started work Thursday and I worked Thursday, Friday, sat and on sat I finished early so until the next shift (mon) I have 25 hours of rest. Can I actually use that as a reduced weekly rest having only worked three shifts and start a brand new week after this and work again six days up until Saturday then take 45?

This happened before. They would give me three shifts then for two days nothing. So those two days I can count as weekly rest and start a new week. I’m a bit confused regarding that.

25 hours off is a reduced weekly rest so yes that is ok

What did you do before starting work on thursday :question:

So that means my working week only consisted of only four days. Three working days and one rest day.

I was away on a holiday for a week before that.

Kasim2k3:
I was away on a holiday for a week before that.

if you were off on the sun mon tue + wed then that means you have a regular weekly rest for that week meaning the 25 hours off is an extra which does not need compensating for but simply acts as a reset for the max 6 days (144 hours) before the next weekly rest is due

You only need a reduced weekly rest after doing another 6 days

Week 11 to 17 july = regular weekly rest as you were on holl for the first 3+ days of that week
Week 18 to 25 july = reduced weekly rest if you want to after doing mon to sat in this week

Thanks. That’s clear now