Weekley rest

Evening all am i right in thinking that if you have your weekly rest period over a weekend you cannot includ from 12 .00 hrs on the sunday so if you start work monday at 6 am 12.00 hrs – 6.00 cant be included as part of the previouse weeks and you can drive 6 days as long as you have 45 hours rest between them imm asking cause i am starting a 4 on 4 off shift patten on a rolling week i no the weekly driving hrs are a fixed week as is the wtd directive but i think my weekley rest can be anyting long as there a 45 hour reast between

Your total weekly rest is from when it starts to when it ends regardless of whether it straddles midnight Sunday or not. So, if you finish at 09:00 Saturday and resume at 06:00 Monday then that is a weekly rest period of 45 hours.

A weekly rest which begins in one week and ends in the next can be counted for either week but not both.

As long as you meet the requirement to have at least one full and one reduced weekly rest in any two consecutive fixed weeks you could work 6 days, have a reduced rest of at least 24 hours, then work another 6 days. You don’t have to have 45 hours between two blocks of 6 days work.