Weekends at cabbage patch bordeaux (2000 to 02)

Had many a good weeknd here normally preferred st genis if going that way but back in 2000 to 2002 cant remener what yr use to meet up most weekend in the with a reguler few well normaly a good 20 of us but always a good 6 or 8 of us in there and ad a good crack.
few owens boys geoff , simon , ron think his name was rotten teeth and ■■■■■■ fron sat afternoon to sunday night think was on for barbours was a good laugh , Carla had erf on gib plates did here she passed away couple of years ago few of the prompt boys Wobbly, andy , simon , did hear he transport manager for plm now and also got his own truck on spain all the time aswell.He only had 7.5 tonner but always looked clean and smart and that boy did more miles in europe with that puddle jumper than i did in a artic. Good young un and a good laugh and not full of bul ■■■■ Either abd actually had been to places.

There were many more aswell trying to remember names . but always had a good weekend there just because of the company and the bbqs in summer. Also Wilma she was from holland last time sw her in ashford must of been 8 yrs ago

What truck did you have SPS? I often stopped at the BP weekending there on the way down to Spain, I was an owner driver with an old metalic red & silver Iveco Turbostar normally pulling an ex Central Trailers blue euroliner doing groupage down and onions back.

Ross.

Hi SPS

You will be talking about rocking ronnie mckinnen who worked for MTS transport beside me collecting for barbours or anglo overseas. I like your description ■■■■■■ from saturday untill sunday!! Take it you did not see him on a friday night! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

SPS.I worked with Carla,red ERF,had a toy snake or centipede in her cab window.We were with Steve Walker,then was Keys and Phoenix,now he is Insight with Renault Magnums.Had a pharmacy in her cab locker,as she felt unwell,for ages,flu like symptons,then ill in Gibraltar.
It was a Colamendy building supplies contract to Gib,then reload with a 6 hour drive to the east coast of Spain.