Weekended Southampton

Going to be weekended in Southampton in a couple of weeks anyone any ideas were to park. Tanks

Not sure many will know where you’d be able to park tanks fella…yes this is the most helpful input I can offer I’m afraid. :unamused:

garnerlives:
Not sure many will know where you’d be able to park tanks fella…yes this is the most helpful input I can offer I’m afraid. :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing:

if you wana park tanks then try the seamounting base at southampton, mind i wouldnt leave it there to long or them ■■■■■ army lads will have it shipped to afghan for ya lol, i think southampton gonna be a toughy for weekend parking as i think most of the industrial estates have clampers workin on em

what about the nursling i e

i live in the city and i would recommend herbert walker avenue. Its right in the city and beside a holiday inn. the road has a dock gate at the end and i always see trucks parked up down there. Im sure the hotel would let u use the bog and ur a 2min from from every thing. If u wanna no anything else just pm me… ill be around from the 2nd till the 11th if its inbetween then.