weekend rest

started my new job beginning of November, been stopped by vosa once everything fine with taco, work has put a chart up with everybody’s ‘infringements’ on there card, mines come up with 3 weekend break infringements :open_mouth: :open_mouth: , don’t know how this could be as I DONT work weekends :slight_smile: and have a minimum of 60 hours off over the weekend so what could it be?

You haven’t occidentally left you card in the tachograph over a weekend by mistake have you ?

Alternatively do you do manual entries and could you have screwed up on them ?

no mate, don’t feel dressed without it, routine and all that.

Can you post your records on here along with the infringements so we can have a look ?

It can only be manual entry mistakes, it’s the most common infringement at our place, manual entry mistakes that is.

bald bloke:
It can only be manual entry mistakes, it’s the most common infringement at our place, manual entry mistakes that is.

I’d almost be prepared to put money on that, well either that or the TM or analysis company have issued the infringements to the wrong person.

Could also be left card in
Some one moved truck and recorded other work all weekend

gettin-on:
Could also be left card in
Some one moved truck and recorded other work all weekend

The OPs already said he hasn’t left the card in though, that was my first thought :wink: