Weekend only agency work West Yorkshire

Good morning.
I am looking for Saturday & Sunday only class 1 agency work in West Yorkshire.
Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good, busy agency that could meet my requirements please?
I signed up with D&D in Sheffield a couple of weeks ago and went straight to UPS Dewsbury for an assessment the following day, passed with flying colours but haven’t heard anything from the agency again!! They told me all the usual crap that they are crazy busy but they don’t seem to have have any work for me. I’ve had class 1 for fifteen years, clean licence etc etc. Maybe it’s because I only want weekends? Or maybe there’s an agency at UPS that are more favourable. Thank you.

Phone them up and ask which agency they used. The one you registered with may only get used wen they are desperate. I did similar thing to get into the place I’m at. I only do weekends also.

Thank you. I should have asked the assessor when I was there but it’s a long time since I’ve been on agency and I’d forgotten how much they tell lies.!

I’d be looking east towards Normanton and Wakefield and seeing who Asda and Morrisons use. Stobarts at Goole Tesco are always wanting agency on a weekend and I constantly get bombarded by texts but it is probably further than you want to travel.

Staff line are taking over at Asda anytime soon and they’re begging for weekend drivers, especially Sundays.
An old number I’ve used is 07432789828. Fiona Fickling. Won’t answer her phone but answers texts. Worked for her part time for years until 2015. Used to be Warburtons at Whitwood. Easy work.

sent using smoke signals

try TRG (superdrug) at south elmsall.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone. South emsall is too far I live near Brighouse. Clipper logistics is very close to me if anyone knows which agency they use? Cheers all.

Mickey mouse:
Thank you everyone. South emsall is too far I live near Brighouse. Clipper logistics is very close to me if anyone knows which agency they use? Cheers all.

It was driver hire about 10 years ago,could still be,
Like others have said Wakefield Normanton areas best,
This time of year try manpower they do Royal Mail,I also did a driver hire job for dhl at Whitwood but that was 10 years ago when I was last on agency…
Morrison’s Wakefield use adr network and stobart use and own there own agency called logistics people

Mickey mouse:

Logical Personnel did have that one not sure if still

Have you tried Mark Lee Transport at Low Moor Bradford i know he is always advertising for weekend class 1 drivers