Weekend in Italy

Hi lads. Anyone know were i can park for weekend between Milan and Verona?
Is alkatraz open weekends? Not been to Italy for a while. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My choices would be park up by Gamco International on Via Mestre 5 , post code 20063 in Cernusco sul Naviglio in Milan .
Industry area, then walk to the train/tube station for the city centre .
Cernusco has food shops and bars .
Rent a car is handy to explore the lakes ,which are not far away .
Another option is park at any industry area in Verona and explore that place .
Muck in with the the locals, if drink too much, write down where you left the truck, easy to forget where you parked it .
Driving around in a taxi all night, is no fun, taxi driver eyes peeled for an Erf Olympic super space cab with an Eaton twin splitter.

toby1234abc:
…if drink too much, write down where you left the truck, easy to forget where you parked it .
Driving around in a taxi all night, is no fun, taxi driver eyes peeled for an Erf Olympic super space cab with an Eaton twin splitter.

:laughing: :laughing: Excellent Toby!! I don’t think I have ever got that drunk! Are speaking from experience?? :laughing:

Great help Toby thanks! Sounds like the time I was abir p@@@d in Macon looking for a white truck amongst 20. [emoji482][emoji482][emoji482][emoji485][emoji485]lol

Option 3, find a lady of the day or night, give her a good portion of Bowyers finest sausage.
Stay over night at her flat, get a receipt to claim back expenses from your boss .
Repeat all weekend .
Cook her breakfast.
Or take back to cab to clean knobs and valet truck .

But make sure that she’s not the Mayors daughter first??

[emoji106]option 3 defo