Weekend in france

hello chaps. a colleague of mine will be out of hours in the REIMS area for the weekend . Is there anyone out there who can piont him in the right direction of anywhere to park that is open weekend ?

both the little routiers i know are closed as is the big one at la verve if hes comine from the st dizer direction a couple along the N4 between vitry-le-francois and st dizer should beopen other than that its the autoroute services

Reims champagne is ok, you can park on either side or if you are self catering park in the centre routier and head to the supermarche in the Centre Commercial just back over the autoroute, it is in walking distance

Find a Decathlon sports shop,they are all over France,buy a decent mountain bike,and tour the country lanes in the area,it is amazing what you find.Waterfalls,medieval villages,old mills,good places to eat and drink.I would do about 30 miles on a day off.Dont sit in the cab,like they all do.Tell your mate.You can even get ■■■■■■ on the bike,but can get done for it,just dont get caught.He can leave the MSA in France through the barrier or fence,there is normaly a gate or parking where the staff park,thats the way out,and the truck will be secure.