Weekend ADR course help

Hi all

I am thinking about doing my ADR again.
I had it but let it expire. Looking for packages and tanks all classes.
I am trying to find a firm who do ADR at weekends if poss in the south east of the UK.

Also, anyone know how much credit a full ADR course counts towards a driver CPC…as I don’t have one of those either.

Stay safe out there guys n girls!

Sunshine

If it is an accredited JAUPT ADR course it can count towards a maximum of 21 hours CPC tag on tanks and you can add another 7 hours - but again only if it is JAUPT accredited, you will normally have to pay extra for the CPC accreditation.

Try a PM to Diesel Dave as he is the ADR man

You can do it over several weekends I know that but don’t know where sorry

Thanks guys…I will send Dave a PM

Sunshine:

PM received and answered. :smiley:

dieseldave:

Sunshine:

How about sharing so we all get the benefit

Not wanting to hijack the thread, does anyone know if you can do the course at weekends in essex, mine expires in october, but i think you can renew up to 6 months before expiry.

Sapper

chester1:

dieseldave:

Sunshine:

How about sharing so we all get the benefit

not wanna know :grimacing:

sapper:
Not wanting to hijack the thread, does anyone know if you can do the course at weekends in essex, mine expires in october, but i think you can renew up to 6 months before expiry.

Sapper

send Dieseldave a PM

Well, I tried three training providers in Essex, to see if I could do my refresher at the weekend, no-one seems to run courses at the weekend, or does anyone know of a provider in Essex that does,

Cheers

SAPPEER

Very few ADR providers will spilt a course over two or three weekends I think (I certainly wouldn’t, I like to have at least one day a week off!). You may just have to swallow a week-day course - It’s only three days after all, not exactly the end of the world.