Wee Diary update

Ok wee update on my escapades driving all over the country
Sunday headed for Manchester area ( once again ) with 2 drops for the Monday morning , managed to get myself into a wee pickle by going down a dead end street with a 45ft Artic at rush hour and nowhere to turn , but managed to get out by reversing all the way back up and out when the traffic lights were at red at the other side of the road , wee bit of luck involved , after doing the two drops headed over to Liverpool for my backload to Glasgow ( regular run from Liverpool to Glasgow ) Then headed North and parked up at Glasgow for the evening , Monday over .
Tuesday unloaded at Glasgow first thing then headed over to Charles St Glasgow ( very very tight access ) for 9 sets of Locomotive railway wheels for Nottingham , got loaded then headed south once again arrived at a huge railway depot just outside Nottingham and parked up for the nite in the depot Tuesday done and dusted .
Wednesday unloaded Locomotive wheels first thing in the morning and reloaded another 6 sets of wheels bound for Glasgow for refurbishment ,then headed for Derbyshire for 50 brand new 45 gallon drums for a company in Linlithgow so headed for Linlithgow and arrived at there depot Wednesday nite so parked in their yard for the evening , Wednesday over .
Thursday unloaded the 45gallon drums first thing in the morning at Linlithgow , then headed for Charles St Glasgow to deliver the 6 sets of railway wheels for refurb , then a 6min journey to another company in Glasgow to pick up four 2tonne reels of wire bound for Leeds , although I didn’t go straight to Leeds ,slight detour to the yard to swap with a trailer that had been preloaded with timber bound for Sheffield , so the reels of wire were put on the backend of the timber loaded trailer , now I had a trailer with two drops one at Leeds then one for Sheffield once again back down the M74 and over the A66 and A1M bound for Leeds arrive that evening at my first drop in the Leeds area,Thursday over .
Friday morning ,drop reels of wire off first thing then head to Sheffied for my 2nd drop with the timber and another very tight access into the timber yard , the timber yard was right next to Sheffeild Wednesday football ground , after that delivery off over the Peak District to Derbyshire to a Quarry near Buxton for a full load of 26 pallets of aggregate’s bound for Glasgow , although as it’s Friday this wouldn’t be delivered till Monday ,so headed to the yard and once I had fought through Friday traffic which was horrific at certain points of my journey North ,arrived at the yard with exactly 3min of my driving time left for the day phew just made it thankfully ,Friday over week over , not in until Monday , but enjoyed every second of my week and it does go quickly ,

:laughing:

… SO, It was a quiet week then…? :slight_smile:

simon1958:
… SO, It was a quiet week then…? :slight_smile:

Was kept busy , week passes fairly quick enjoying my new career though

AYE… Good luck and safe journeys…

thomasb9295:
Ok wee update on my escapades driving all over the country
Sunday headed for Manchester area ( once again ) with 2 drops for the Monday morning , managed to get myself into a wee pickle by going down a dead end street with a 45ft Artic at rush hour and nowhere to turn , but managed to get out by reversing all the way back up and out when the traffic lights were at red at the other side of the road , wee bit of luck involved , after doing the two drops headed over to Liverpool for my backload to Glasgow ( regular run from Liverpool to Glasgow ) Then headed North and parked up at Glasgow for the evening , Monday over .
Tuesday unloaded at Glasgow first thing then headed over to Charles St Glasgow ( very very tight access ) for 9 sets of Locomotive railway wheels for Nottingham , got loaded then headed south once again arrived at a huge railway depot just outside Nottingham and parked up for the nite in the depot Tuesday done and dusted .
Wednesday unloaded Locomotive wheels first thing in the morning and reloaded another 6 sets of wheels bound for Glasgow for refurbishment ,then headed for Derbyshire for 50 brand new 45 gallon drums for a company in Linlithgow so headed for Linlithgow and arrived at there depot Wednesday nite so parked in their yard for the evening , Wednesday over .
Thursday unloaded the 45gallon drums first thing in the morning at Linlithgow , then headed for Charles St Glasgow to deliver the 6 sets of railway wheels for refurb , then a 6min journey to another company in Glasgow to pick up four 2tonne reels of wire bound for Leeds , although I didn’t go straight to Leeds ,slight detour to the yard to swap with a trailer that had been preloaded with timber bound for Sheffield , so the reels of wire were put on the backend of the timber loaded trailer , now I had a trailer with two drops one at Leeds then one for Sheffield once again back down the M74 and over the A66 and A1M bound for Leeds arrive that evening at my first drop in the Leeds area,Thursday over .
Friday morning ,drop reels of wire off first thing then head to Sheffied for my 2nd drop with the timber and another very tight access into the timber yard , the timber yard was right next to Sheffeild Wednesday football ground , after that delivery off over the Peak District to Derbyshire to a Quarry near Buxton for a full load of 26 pallets of aggregate’s bound for Glasgow , although as it’s Friday this wouldn’t be delivered till Monday ,so headed to the yard and once I had fought through Friday traffic which was horrific at certain points of my journey North ,arrived at the yard with exactly 3min of my driving time left for the day phew just made it thankfully ,Friday over week over , not in until Monday , but enjoyed every second of my week and it does go quickly ,

Is that it?
Skiver :laughing: :laughing: :smiley:
And you have the check to take two days off? Tsk Tsk
Lol

simon1958:
AYE… Good luck and safe journeys…

Cheers thanks mate