website

might of been done before but here goes bang in your postcode
flashearth.com/

Smart! As i havent been home from work during the week for a number of years now, (i am allways out Monday to Friday) i can say that the pic of my house was taken during the week cos my car isnt in the drive!!

Same here…and there’s no wagons in our yard!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

My house isnt even there, its the brewery before it was built, and that was over 2 years ago!!

The microsoft VE ones are pretty clear.

load if rubbish :wink:

my house only appears on the micro$oft ve, even then it shows a hedge that was removed in Oct 2000 :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

wow :laughing: :laughing:
thanks dave.
must be from at least 2years and 9 months ago though cos
thats when i sold my transit but in the picture its sat on my drive.

Found something quite intresting on the google earth option.

I tried to find the Sainsbury’s RDC at Waltham Point ( between j25 & j26 on the M25 ) as it’s somewhere I deliver to quite often.

It appears to be an open space with just some plant parked up, until you look to the eastern end of the site. Here you can clearly see the end of the warehouse & even trailers on the bays.

The only explanition I can find for this is that the Greenwich meridan passes right through the site. If the satellite that took the photos started here & took pictures & then moved to the west by the time it had photographed the whole world & arrived back at Waltham point the warehouse had been built & was up & running.

Have a look. 51o 40’ N 0o o’ W