Weather!

How’s the weather anyone out on the road how they finding it?

SCANIA730:
How’s the weather anyone out on the road how they finding it?

started crying! :laughing: CRYING with laughter, :sunglasses: no wind UPTO Dumbarton in 4:26 hours, :smiley: 45 min break outside premises and tipped in ten! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: no wind, eat, sleep, rave AND repeat! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: Manchester to Dumbarton. :wink:

All normal in Wiltshire.A few fallen trees and a wagon in the ditch on the A303.

Well Bristol isn’t too bad still a bit windy but wouldn’t cause any problems it’s not raining and there’s even bits of blue sky about .

All this panic is about nothing me thinks

SCANIA730:
All this panic is about nothing me thinks

It was werse down South apparently gusts over 90 mph on the I.O.W.

The biggest amount of wind seemed to be coming from the media.

I’m on the A428 heading east, just passing Cambridge & it’s ok, a bit wet, very little wind & Best of all- No Traffic (yet !)

I wonder if the M20 /A20 will be a truck park (operation stack) as the Calais - Dover ferries have been off /disrupted since yesterday, no doubt the train terminal is a chocka, thats if the french haven’t suspended the trains , http://www.bbc.co.uk/travelnews/ferry/publictransport/unplanned

I wonder if the M20 /A20 will be a truck park (operation stack) as the Calais - Dover ferries have been off /disrupted since yesterday, no doubt the train terminal is a chocka, thats if the french haven’t suspended the trains , http://www.bbc.co.uk/travelnews/ferry/publictransport/unplanned

The Sun is out in Preston lancshire Lol.

Cheers Welly

Not a lot happened in Penzance either . Media spreading panic as usual .

quirky

The supermarkets have made a fortune from panic buyers.The predicted end of the world did not happen.Nuclear fall out.If the media had kept quiet nobody would have known except night workers.

Although my best wishes go out to areas of the UK that have been badly hit, here in the Midlands the predictions have been no more use than a ■■■■ in a spacesuit.

This forecast sums it up quite well, I’m looking forward to afternoon T though :slight_smile:

weather UK Tuesday.jpg

Yes I know its not a UK map :wink:

Well here on the south coast it was pretty windy through the night but today apart from the odd shower it was the sunniest it’s been for a fortnight hopefully tommorrow will be stormy too i might have a clean truck for the day.

BBC getting overexcited once they hear the words ‘strong winds’ and ‘London’ in the same sentence.
last week radio 4 reported that London had been issued with a severe weather warning, meanwhile the rest of the UK calls it autumn :slight_smile:

The driver and a passenger were hurt when this bus blew over in Suffolk