Weather for the next few days

Looks like it’s going to be nasty. Take it easy out there.

Yep, amber weather warning for north of Scotland and the islands, and Northern Ireland, for today, yellow warning for the rest of Scotland and north of England. And ice and snow spreading from Scotland possibly as far south as the Midlands, until Saturday.

We have a weather warning in place for next week … temps are going to rise from 33c to 42c by Thursday next week, I have empathy for you guys …

Harry Monk:

[emoji23]

nomiS36:

Harry Monk:

[emoji23]

Time for the chains :open_mouth:

nick2008:

nomiS36:

Harry Monk:

[emoji23]

Time for the chains :open_mouth:

Nah. More serious than that. Time for SNOW CURTAINS :laughing:

Went up to Lockerbie last night expecting a nice trailer with 27 tonnes of chipboard on, got an empty. Interesting ride back.

Good luck ! I will be off for four days in front of the fire with some cold beers , ciao :slight_smile:

i just got flashbacks there remembering about the hurricanes and gales we recently survived.
the carnage in my garden was unbelievable … :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

lawn-chair-blown-over.jpg

dieseldog999:
i just got flashbacks there remembering about the hurricanes and gales we recently survived.
the carnage in my garden was unbelievable … :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

The warnings shouldn’t be taken lightly.We’ve got catastrophic light drizzle and can actually sometimes hear the breeze actually rustling the tree branches.Storm Caroline is the last straw now I believe in climate change and its all my fault for burning so much fossil fuel over the years. :smiling_imp: :laughing: