We have our share of tossers

On behalf of the vast majority of my fellow Scots I apologise to Mr Smith for this thuggery. Rest assured, this IS NOT the norm in Scotland.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/nor … 101184.stm

I know how he feels i am too scared to go about down here in my Germany top.

tartanraider:
On behalf of the vast majority of my fellow Scots I apologise to Mr Smith for this thuggery. Rest assured, this IS NOT the norm in Scotland.

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/nor … 101184.stm

thats taking friendly mickey taking a bit far :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Maybe they should get phsychiatrict reports on the victims after all who in their right ■■■■■■■ mind would walk around cities in Scotland with England tops on.

It cant be a racist attack , we are always told by the English that we are one nation.

Jammy ,anybody should be able to walk about anywhere with whatever shirt they like on without some ■■■■■■■■ beating the crap out of them.

This will give you an idea of peoles reaction to this in Scotland

greenockmorton.net/forum/ind … id=150077&

tartanraider:
Jammy ,anybody should be able to walk about anywhere with whatever shirt they like on without some [zb] beating the crap out of them.

OK mate when the football season starts ill get you a Midden top to walk around Greenock in on a saturday night then when you get out of hospital well get you a Rangers to and walk around near parkhead on a saturday night.

Would you do that or do you have more common sense than that?.

I said should Jammy not could.

jammymutt:
Maybe they should get phsychiatrict reports on the victims after all who in their right [zb] mind would walk around cities in Scotland with England tops on.

I agree except I wouldn’t have bothered with the last four words.

dudes its jsut a game chill out man :unamused:

mate of mine comes round my house in his forest top, but it dont make me want to beat the living [zb] out of him, some sesne into him maybe :smiley: :smiley:

folk take it to serious, no need ,no need :wink:

jon

COME ON ENGLAND!!! :wink:

Hmmm…Being attacked for being from the wrong country suddenly isn’t quite so appealing when it happens to one of your own instead of a British-born Asian (or whatever)… :wink:

I know, I know…I’m stirring… :stuck_out_tongue:

jammymutt:
I know how he feels i am too scared to go about down here in my Germany top.

The raids became popularly known as the “Clydebank Blitz” because of the scale of devastation in the town. However, more people were killed in Glasgow where the damage was spread over a wider area. In the worst single incident, 110 people died when a landmine exploded between a tram and a tenement in Nelson Street. Tenements were destroyed in Kilmun Street, with eighty-three deaths. Eighty workers were killed in a direct hit on their shelter at Yarrow’s Shipyard. In Peel Street, Partick, fifty people died when their tenements were bombed.

Reference: Glasgow City Archives, TD308/1

Wear your Germany top with pride. Just don’t mind us English for the way in which we view you.

Now,now ,children! Maybe this will make things a bit better…

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/hig … 132286.stm

I,m going down the pub today with my Scotland top on today i just wondered if anyone thought it was a good idea?.

P.S.
Im not that ■■■■■■■ stupid to wear it today its called common sense.

jammymutt:

tartanraider:
Jammy ,anybody should be able to walk about anywhere with whatever shirt they like on without some [zb] beating the crap out of them.

OK mate when the football season starts ill get you a Midden top to walk around Greenock in on a saturday night then when you get out of hospital well get you a Rangers to and walk around near parkhead on a saturday night.

Would you do that or do you have more common sense than that?.

Don’t want to burst yer bubble jammy,but when was the last time you was in Parkhead area :question: Just to let you know it’s mostly Rangers supporters in that area m8,STRANGE BUT TRUE. :laughing: :laughing:

Well I have just had 3 days at Donington Park, I never saw any one fighting over who they supported, Everybody supported the Spanish 18 year old after his performance yesterday and even Rossi had to admit how good he was. although he came from 12 th place to 2nd with a broken ankle and a broken bone in his wrist.

Footballers graze their knees and have 3 months off work :stuck_out_tongue:

No one goes round the paddock beating another teams mechanic up.

Some of my best friends are English…
I was even Best Man for one of them…They did laugh when I returned the wedding acceptance without a stamp…I forgot…honest…the grooms new Mother-in-Law had to pay the postie…
:wink: