We are going off line-

On Monday we will be moving the forums to a new server farm, this will mean that the forums are down for a few hours. we ill try to update you as to the exact timings closer to the event, as always with these things we hope the move will go ahead with no probelms , but be prepared if the brown stuff hits the whirly thing :smiley: that we may be off line for a while

Good luck… :confused:

i wonder who will be the first to post in the feedback forum to say there could not get in on Monday :stuck_out_tongue:

best of luck rikki my heart goes out for the IT guys if it does hit the fan :wink:

WHAT :exclamation: :open_mouth: - no access for hours on a bank holiday Monday - I need my pills :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Seriously, thanks for the ‘heads up’ Rikki :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hope the new server solves some of the problems.

Well!! Isn,t that charming. Thanks a bunch Rikki. What am I supposed to do while it,s “off-line”■■
Suppose it,s raining, and I can,t get out in the garden. Watch Jeremy Kyle?? Read a Book?? :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I can,t even get any smiley,s on now, they are already switched off. How am I supposed ter show wevver I mean this load of crap, or not?? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Oy!! those smilies are back on now. Worrappened?? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Right!! That,s it. Problem sorted. Thanks Dennis. Thanks Coffee. Me little arrer thing must have strayed onto the BB code Thingy. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Buycrider:
I can,t even get any smiley,s on now, they are already switched off. How am I supposed ter show wevver I mean this load of crap, or not??

smiley’s working here :question: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

you could also try the Smile Xtra plugin for Firefox

smileyxtra.co.uk/

Buycrider:
I can,t even get any smiley,s on now, they are already switched off. How am I supposed ter show wevver I mean this load of crap, or not?? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

If you didn’t tick the disable smilies option then they would be on, I’ve unticked it for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

On a related note why do people use the quote function then tick the disable BBCode box? There are several posters who do that all the time. If you disable BBCode then the quote function doesn’t work. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Any idea what time this is happening today :question:

i am suffering withdrawal symptons already and it hasnt even happened yet

Has it happened yet :question:

Yes the forums are now on the new server farm, so far all seems to have gone well , fingers crossed.

A few people may experience some delays in getting onto the forums if the old server address is cached in a router on route, this should take less than 24 hours to clear :bulb:

Rikki-UK:
Yes the forums are now on the new server farm, so far all seems to have gone well , fingers crossed.

I never noticed the change so it must have been quick :smiley: :smiley:

Take a bow Rikki, on behalf of your colleagues in IT. It must have happened while I was out in the garden;Or asleep; or both. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: