we a re doomed

roadworks due 17 th nov for 1 year 29 to 31 clock and anti M25 :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

What are they doing this time?

Iโ€™m guessing it what they should have done last time. Luckily I donโ€™t get anywhere near the place these days.

Bit like painting the forth road bridge - they`ll never finish it before something else needs doing.

What junctions are they?

Roadworks all over the bloody Country are doing my head in :imp: M1, A1/A1M are my regular routes and the delays at times are really frustrating :unamused:

Radar19:
What junctions are they?

a127 for basildon down too the the bridge

scotstrucker:

Radar19:
What junctions are they?

a127 for basildon down too the the bridge

Oh brillantโ€ฆ

dri-diddly-iver:
Roadworks all over the bloody Country are doing my head in :imp: M1, A1/A1M are my regular routes and the delays at times are really frustrating :unamused:

My pain in the arse ones are the M3 and A34 Didcot

Saw a sign on the M8 yesterday โ€˜delays until May 2017โ€™ I assume this for the whole M8/M73/M74 works :cry: :cry: :cry:

chicane:
Saw a sign on the M8 yesterday โ€˜delays until May 2017โ€™ I assume this for the whole M8/M73/M74 works :cry: :cry: :cry:

Some serious dough being spent about there on the works :exclamation: :exclamation:
New Forth Road Bridge wild budget too I reckon :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth:

When is the M6 to M5 going to be finished ? The workers there all have clean work clothes on, never dirty, are they paid actors pretending to be working ?

GONNA be bad ,as the approach for a13 slip is bad enough now without these works PLUS today the great LAKESIDE AND BLUEWATER CARNAGE STARTED right in the middle of the forecast works :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

toby1234abc:
When is the M6 to M5 going to be finished ? The workers there all have clean work clothes on, never dirty, are they paid actors pretending to be working ?

Nah thatโ€™s just Stobart drivers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No road workers with a limp spotted with brushes and five men watching.