Waving at your work mates

We all see them do it,it is a bit false though,bet they can not stand the bloke they have to wave at,and back stab him behind his back at the depot,but are too scared not to salute,in case they get moaned at,“i waved and flashed my football stadium lights at you,and you ignored me.”
Not in control of the truck,like the girl that got nicked for drinking water at a traffic light,and a woman was eating a sandwhich at the wheel,it made the papers,the police got slated for wasting time and money on the cases.

YAAAAAAWN. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Yes i am asleep while writing the boring post,you rude git,if you dont like,then shove off down the pub.

Keep posting toby,if nobody started a thread, there would be nowt on here to look at.
I know loads of blokes who haven’t much time for one another,but wave when out on the road.
One of the odd things in life I suppose.
Cheers Dave.

They are all back stabbing little school girls,petrified of authority mate.

yup some of the people i worked with i wouldnt have PD on them if they were on fire ,crawling brown nosed lazy useless dirty dks,and yup i waved back if they waved first …its a strange thing :unamused:
jimmy.

if there was an award for the most random threads ever started on here toby would win hands down :smiley:
how do you think of what to ask next :laughing:

I stick 2 fingers up at a couple of workmates and yell random homophobic insults at one in particular about a layby he likes having his breaks in; i actually got told off once for doing that, he never complained, some brown noser objected-tossers…

can you really tell whos in the truck your waving at :question: ,i can make out its a stobart fridge but as it passes me on the motorway or anywhere else to be honest,but i havent got a clue whos driving :confused:

I always wave and then say out loud to myself ‘■■■■■■■■ :laughing:

ady1:
can you really tell whos in the truck your waving at :question: ,i can make out its a stobart fridge but as it passes me on the motorway or anywhere else to be honest,but i havent got a clue whos driving :confused:

We can; our lorries have subtle differences (make being a bigger and bigger thing now our Fodens are being axed) such as numberplates in different positions on the grille or bumper, airhorns, sunvisors, flags in the rear window…You can spot mine; no airhorns, no sunvisor, no cb aerial, flag (did have but it’s a pain when tipping into hoppers and under wires) mine will have a Canadian license plate on the grille again when I can get some decent fixing tape :laughing:

Muckaway:

ady1:

We can; our lorries have subtle differences (make being a bigger and bigger thing now our Fodens are being axed) such as numberplates in different positions on the grille or bumper, airhorns, sunvisors, flags in the rear window…You can spot mine; no airhorns, no sunvisor, no cb aerial, flag (did have but it’s a pain when tipping into hoppers and under wires) mine will have a Canadian license plate on the grille again when I can get some decent fixing tape :laughing:

perhaps some front mudflaps to lol were you coming off a34 onto 420 yesterday it was a 6 wheeler 54plate i think i could have been behind you.

sammy dog:

Muckaway:

ady1:

perhaps some front mudflaps to lol were you coming off a34 onto 420 yesterday it was a 6 wheeler 54plate i think i could have been behind you.

Yes mate, that was me; I’ve got the only 6w on a 54 plate and I was running some sand out the other side of Wantage. was it you in the Scania artic tipper that stayed behind me up the ■■■■■■ bypass?

Hey Nathan , you dont wave at me!!! :smiling_imp:

It was easy at Norman Lewis and Van Den Bosch as all the trucks were numbered with decent sized letters, although the livery was identical. Transalliance had over 3000 identical MAN and although you could tell the difference between the nationalities from the registration, you couldn’t tell who was driving.

Muckaway:

sammy dog:

Muckaway:

ady1:

Yes mate, that was me; I’ve got the only 6w on a 54 plate and I was running some sand out the other side of Wantage. was it you in the Scania artic tipper that stayed behind me up the ■■■■■■ bypass?

yes mate it was i could nt take the chance to pass you as i was having trouble with the throttle pedal shutting down so thought safer to stay behind .

I don’t bother speeding up on that short bit of dc near Tubney; I use it to let other people overtake :grimacing:
I did wonder why you never passed me going up ■■■■■■ Hill when you had your wheels up :laughing:

Muckaway:
I don’t bother speeding up on that short bit of dc near Tubney; I use it to let other people overtake :grimacing:
I did wonder why you never passed me going up ■■■■■■ Hill when you had your wheels up :laughing:

i was mt mate just picked up that trailer edc light came on in truck and started telling my throttle to shut down every couple of miles or so had to find layby switch off and back on ok then for couple more miles .
rings scania today yea mate that part will cost you £640.00 ffs :imp: :imp: