Waterloo Bridge

Does anyone know if there is any weight restrictions on this bridge.

Need to go over it tommorow in a 18 tonne

Thanks

I think u are ok with that mate , as far as i remembere the only one that had a restriction on it was tower bridge , with that being shut expect all the others to be busier :smiley:

Been over many times Mark so no probs with this one mate.

Dont foget the congestion charge!! I think it runs 6.30am to 6.30pm. Not sure what it is for a truck but its £5 for a car :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Thankyou Mr Livingstone. :smiling_imp:

Bullitt.

Thanks for the replies

Looks like waterloo bridge it is then.

I hate london

Sorry for reincarnating an old post (2005) but done a google search and it brought this post up, is there any change regarding weight limit? going over it tomorrow in an artic :laughing: , google map says best route from Portsmouth to covent garden is over the bridge and does the congestion charge still only kick in at 06.30 ( sods that’s why they want me in early :angry: )

I haven’t got my atlas next to me to check but I seem to remember it being ok. But don’t forget about the LLC. You’ll need a permit to be in there that early.

The Congestion Charge is an £11.50 daily charge for driving a vehicle within the charging zone between 07:00 and 18:00, Monday to Friday.

Where abouts are you heading as there’s some road works in the area

There’s a bus strike tomorrow so traffic could be even worse

thanks for the replys, not sure where abouts excactly till I get my notes (full load of milk), I’m hoping (and would think,I’ll check before I’ll leave) work has got the LLC permit.

kr79:
There’s a bus strike tomorrow so traffic could be even worse

Dunno, since most of the congestion is the buses :laughing: Trafalgar Sq and Tottenham CR is always rammed with them.