Water stains

Anybody got any top tips for getting water stains out of a fabric roof lining?.

It’s not too bad but would like to get it out while it’s still fresh.

Cheers
Neilf

Brisk from Autosmart

we are on about water stains now rob not the white stains you have in your truck

CRAIG-D:
we are on about water stains now rob not the white stains you have in your truck

oh, sorry :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Spray vanish,not the powder type ,the spray on stuff,just spray on and let sit for few mins then wipe and it does exactly what it says on the bottle,great stuff!

neilf:
Anybody got any top tips for getting water stains out of a fabric roof lining?.

It’s not too bad but would like to get it out while it’s still fresh.

Cheers
Neilf

Premium or Stralis?

Ken.

DAF 105 actually.

And no before anybody asks I didn’t leave the sunroof open.

Picked truck up to start work sunday eve to find glass sunroof completely shattered and rain pouring in. It’s taken two days of flat out night heater to dry it out.

Luckily I had truck from new and it’s never been smoked in so staining not too bad. I’m away to tesco shortly to get some vanish and see if I can get rid if the staining.

Will report back on progress.

Cheers
Neilf

thanks for the tip, i’ll give it a try. i did leave the sunroof open, and by the time the rain had woken me up, everything inside (including me!) was soaked :blush:

Tried the vanish spray today and it got rid of the water stains. Took a couple of goes for a couple of bits but in the end the roof lining was as good as new.

Just a pity my makeshift roof parted company with the truck coming up the twyford cutting this evening. Had a good hours run with a gaping hole in the roof. No rain but plenty of spray means il be back with the vanish spary tomorrow.

Ceres
Neilf

For a moment there i thought you were the Prestons driver who decided to drive through the water near Topcliffe yesterday only to find it came all the way up to the window line on his cab - it was well and truly drowned when I came past there last night and there was no sign of it being pulled out soon :open_mouth:

Vanish !it does exactly what it says on the bottle?
Great stuff for car roof cloths ,tobacco etc.

maybe we should have a whip round and send that russian driver a bottle of vanish.