Watching a film whilst driving

Franglais:

dieseldog999:
the grunts,squeals,moans and the inevitable "i come klare " never needs an interpreter though??

Klare? I thought you was from Derry?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
well theres not a lot of irish /gailic ■■■■ on the go unless your into farmyard fun.

id say the most usual versions were…Ich komme,or,jag kommer…they all sound the same anyway?

the maoster:
^^^^^ tried that once Snowy, bloody subtitles just looked like gibberish though :imp:

:laughing:

And the number 1 contender for the trucknet 2019 “Thread which didnt go the way the OP thought it would” award is…

The-Snowman:
And the number 1 contender for the trucknet 2019 “Thread which didnt go the way the OP thought it would” award is…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I’m waiting for his next post.

Is having 5 pints at lunchtime a good idea ?

I’ve seen a few drivers wearing big bose type headphones while driving. .headphones of any type should be illegal while driving. See so many car drives phone on lap headphones in.
All it takes is phone to slip and instinct is to grab before hjts floor and cracks the screen.
Thus taking eyes off the road in panic wires getting tangled and accident waiting to happen.
Regards original post.
About a week ago saw a white van man on m40 in lane 1 doing about 50 mph. All over the lane and hard shoulder I got alongside him glanced over. He had a huge tablet strapped to his sunvisor. He was watching the snooker on it.
I was along side him for a good 5 mins . He was all over the road just looking up at the snooker not concentrating.
So I stopped at next breakdown phone told them. And about 10 mins later I drove past said van on hard shoulder with police car next to him.

Not something I’ve done before but this guy was all.over the hard shoulder and lane 1 just to busy looking up at his I pad

Hearing is an important sense whilst driving although some professionals seem to think it does not apply to them. Same as many other things they regularly do whilst driving.

jakethesnake:
Hearing is an important sense whilst driving although some professionals seem to think it does not apply to them. Same as many other things they regularly do whilst driving.

+1. Get those deaf people off the road. Bloody maniacs.

the maoster:

jakethesnake:

+1. Get those deaf people off the road. Bloody maniacs.

At least they are safer than the blind ones :smiley:

mynrma.com.au/cars-and-driv … ences/reso

Link not working. Apologies.

Try this one…

quora.com/Can-you-listen-to … le-driving

joe royal:
I’m waiting for his next post.

Is having 5 pints at lunchtime a good idea ?

Did I ask is it a good idea? No I didn’t. I opened a discussion for something I and I’m guessing others see out on the road.

Is was you and robroy that put the words good idea in there.

jakethesnake:

Many professionals think a lot of stuff doesn’t apply to them.

Rowley010:

jakethesnake:

Many professionals think a lot of stuff doesn’t apply to them.

That’s for sure but they know best. :laughing: