Watch Your SPEED

Ok we all know the speed limits but following a spste of accidents yet again on the A46 round Stratford -upon-Avon. I would sugest sticking to the 40 limit in this area ( some do some dont , I DO)
They tend to start having a purge on traffic after things like this

Just take your time I have seen the boys in blue out doing the traps as late as 2am

I was round that way on Friday, I thought the suicidal driving by overtaking traffic was some of the worst I have seen. They tend to wait for solid lines and bends. It’s not suprising the road has so many accidents on it, it’s strictly 40 mph for me

not again :open_mouth: :exclamation: - trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=36047
& trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=36151

i think, ROG, that you should wait til it says MODERATOR beneath your user name before doing things like that. it;s quite obvious what the thread’s going to be about so why even click on it if you dont like it?

Olog Hai:
i think, ROG, that you should wait til it says MODERATOR beneath your user name before doing things like that. it;s quite obvious what the thread’s going to be about so why even click on it if you dont like it?

I only pointed out that this topic had been covered very recently and the OP might not have realised that and then on finding out this info may have decided to add on to the comments already made by others in the links I posted :smiley: :smiley: