Watch out you down hill daf racers

steve07:
well at least you’ll get some work done then. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: you not got the maggie chipped yet?

daf the worst pile of vile ever built

bradfordlad9999:

steve07:
well at least you’ll get some work done then. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: you not got the maggie chipped yet?

you resurrected a 3 year old thread to post that highly constructive post? :unamused:

■■■■■■■■ :unamused:

shuttlespanker:

bradfordlad9999:

steve07:

you resurrected a 3 year old thread to post that highly constructive post? :unamused:

yep just browsing and found it daf are crap wan ker wagon

shuttlespanker:

bradfordlad9999:

steve07:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: Your as bad for replying bottie hole :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: ,

bradfordlad9999:

shuttlespanker:

bradfordlad9999:

steve07:

yep just browsing and found it daf are crap wan ker wagon

Most constructive post

EVER!!

So this the one that has now become this?

I still rarther have an XF SuperSpace :wink:

this baby will show you down hill kettle boiling daf racers the way home, keep to the left when ya see this a coming with, :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: ""near on 700bhp “” :open_mouth: :open_mouth: under its belt, dont say you aint been warned!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: down hill kettle boiling daf aimers! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

it be going for paint eeeeeeeerh when i can be bothered to paint it, i like the american rod rat look thou :laughing: for now

ohhh can i have a go mista :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: thats is a nice truck get it painted then on with the stacks you know make’s sense mate don’t let spanky near it he is a daft man :open_mouth: :wink:

hi lug hows you mate aint seen you about for a while, phaaa hanky daft :wink: i mean daf spanky it will be a blurr when we pass him in that cruise liner he is aiming up and down the canals, yep pipes will be going on, duras aswell :wink: , when i can be bothered bit busy at the mo to start on this un ,

i can see cpt chubbs is on line hello cpt CHUBBBBBBBBS

i’m good mate been busy i’m lookin for a new job just got rest of the week off to look? :smiley: :smiley:

a new job, good luck pal hope you find what you want,

yes mate need a new job the job i got ■■■■■ big time :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: but it is a job of sorts just need to find a new job :smiley:

wow i just reread the first post :smiley: 700 bhp now thats a beast of a v8 been chiped then mate? :smiley:

early 580 there daz has it still got the gearbox oil cooler■■? we were told they’re not needed in this country as hills not steep enough so alot have been blanked off and removed, some garages were mucking things up not draining the rad before changing the oil causing a over spill when you start it up!!! looks well though :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

a big pile of ■■■■■ hi

:stuck_out_tongue:

ellies dad:
a big pile of [zb] hi

:stuck_out_tongue:

now i thought cpt hanky spanky would be the first with these comments you bet him ellie 10/10 for quick effort :wink:

Tappy:
early 580 there daz has it still got the gearbox oil cooler■■? we were told they’re not needed in this country as hills not steep enough so alot have been blanked off and removed, some garages were mucking things up not draining the rad before changing the oil causing a over spill when you start it up!!! looks well though :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

yes tapps its got the g/box cooler in place mate but it will be getting taken off to make a little space under the cab as you know we dont need them in this country heavy haulage poss, but not for gen haulage, so it will be getting taken off i may :laughing: :laughing: use the fan as a home made :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: a.c unit instead for a cooler night :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: a proper RONALD MC DONALD SAVER TIP!!!

lug84:
wow i just reread the first post :smiley: 700 bhp now thats a beast of a v8 been chiped then mate? :smiley:

ooh yes lug it sure has, i chip all my scanias, want to do the magnum but its finding someone who can do it right etc, as i only let one man do my scanias and he always achives what i need from them he is a top guy, but he wont do the magnum :cry: :cry: :cry: , so still looking round for a sensible chap who can do it with out cocking it up,

It comes to something Daz when u have to chip them Skoda’s just so u can pass us on the hills!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: