Watch out - the slasher's about!

quite a few of us had our curtains cut monday night in peterborough services, the wag+drag opposite me was ransacked, so be carefull in there chaps, there spoilt for choice round that area, kate’s kabin always full, stibbington the same. Usualy a few spaces left at peterborough, but £14.50 with no meal voucher :imp:

sidan:
quite a few of us had our curtains cut monday night in peterborough services, the wag+drag opposite me was ransacked, so be carefull in there chaps, there spoilt for choice round that area, kate’s kabin always full, stibbington the same. Usualy a few spaces left at peterborough, but £14.50 with no meal voucher :imp:

Sorry if this seems a daft question but where they all reported to the police from what you know?

find a nice quite industral estate to park up in then u wouldnt get the hassle :wink:

The police were already there so i reported mine, i think some may have drove off early without realising.

Also not really supposed to park on industrial estates - laybyes etc under adr regs. having said that, i don’t think i’ve ever got a proper nights sleep in a truckstop :laughing: but the free brekky is too tempting :laughing:

I would say the best one i’ve stopped in is orwell at ipswich.

sidan:
The police were already there so i reported mine, i think some may have drove off early without realising.

Also not really supposed to park on industrial estates - laybyes etc under adr regs. having said that, i don’t think i’ve ever got a proper nights sleep in a truckstop :laughing: but the free brekky is too tempting :laughing:

I would say the best one i’ve stopped in is orwell at ipswich.

You must have very deep pockets :smiling_imp: :question:

You could always try the BCA in Peterborough, thats where I stayed last night, cause someone pinched the barrier to stop you parking there!!

bowserman:
I stayed last night, cause someone pinched the barrier to stop you parking there!!

Your vehicle… does it have a HIAB :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I actually got done for slashing in a MSA. Copper said you been slashing? I said no i have only been near my own truck, he said ‘theres a big pool by your wheel and your boots are wet’. Fair cop !!!

Hey sidan,

did you get the usual greeting at the garage from the fitter when you went in to get it sorted…driver abuse■■?

or if you tell em it was done by agency they dont believe you :laughing:
No mate, the Ivecos are maintained :laughing: :laughing: by fraikin, which is why i’m on first name terms with them :laughing: “which one is it today Alan”

B.T.W. enjoyed your diary/pics when’s the next one? Good luck in your new job mate. And i wanna know which trucks you think are best to drive :laughing:

I dont understand how these so called lorry parks can keep going… £14.50 and no meal voucher and no security… Better off parking in the street, you’ll still get robbed but it wont be £14.50 from your pocket and you dont need to get out the cab in the morning to be confronted by the smell of about a weeks worth of stale trucker p*ss… Come on guys… Walk a couple of mins and go to the loo. I never park in lorry parks or MSA’s any more… I just stay @ auctions or our branches… much safer and free too… Not ideal for everyone I agree but its good for me…