Waste Transfer Licence

Does anybody have a Waste Transfer Licence, and if so do you earn enough to make the licence fee worth paying?

I take it you mean waste carriers licence on ferry trailers you need one as they back load bailed waste for power stations a lot. Lot of hauliers come in to our yard and load it in to tilbury docks.
not that dear was under 200 quid for 3 years when i got one last

waste carriers licence is about £140 to £150 and lasts for 3 years

it is a legal requirement to carry any form of waste, whether it be paper, plastic or scrap metal

every place that you load this type of stuff must ask to see it or take a copy of it, but, there are quite a number that don’t

Well you’d only have to do a couple of loads to make it pay so no brainer as Kevin would say.

Are you thinkin of going on for one of walking floor / push out, trailer outfits then Harry?

i got caught out by this last year, we take steel pipes that have failed quality test from a TATA site to another TATA site to be put back in the furnace, we had been doing it for 2yrs before we where asked for a copy of our waste carriers license (which i didnt have), only took a week or so to process and the applications all done online

Any one taking materials to a tip or for recycling such as builders,scrap dealers etc as part of their work,neegs one,they are obtainable from your local county council. :wink: :slight_smile:

shirtbox2003:
Any one taking materials to a tip or for recycling such as builders,scrap dealers etc as part of their work,neegs one,they are obtainable from your local county council. :wink: :slight_smile:

Don’t you mean the Environment agency ,I’ve got the dealer ,carrier ,broker tier licence and it’s nothing to do with the council.

yep, enviroment agency is where i got mine as well, only time i get anything off the council is if i use the van to go to the tip, then i have to get a permit off them

I heard you could obtain 1 online

chaversdad:
only took a week or so to process and the applications all done online

:wink: