Waste licence / Environment agency audit

As above anyone had one ,I have one next week .

Sorry havn’t had one. I have a waste carriers licence, and never realised they could come around and audit. Let us know what it’s about please.

I would imagine that they will want to know what you have been transporting and if that matches your licence and to whom you have taken the waste, Just a guess.

Its on Tuesday ,all my transfer notes and weight tickets going back over 10 yrs are together in date order ,I don’t unload waste on the yard or produce any so can’t see an issue ,but it’s the first time I’ve heard of a haulier having one ,makes me wonder if someone’s given them misleading info about me !

Sounds like you have it covered, they can’t find what ain’t there as with most audits it’s the worry beforehand that’s the killer.
I did see a article on a Uk.Gov website that stated that waste carriers in Lincolnshire would be targeted but I just read the headlines so I haven’t got all the information.
Let us know how it goes and good luck I am sure you will be fine.m

Audit gone fine but it transpires last times renewal was done wrong ,the licence in question reads carrier name ( my company name ) but below says broker/ dealer which does not cover carrying waste even though above it says carrier name ,how this has happend iam not sure as previous times I’ve always had the same number but last time it changed and the other companies licence which was renewed at the same time is ok , anyway the EA are going to look in to it and should be changing it back to carrier only .