Waste Export to EU

Hi guys,
I need your advise regarding waste export to EU is it worth a penny ?
I’m aware about " Carrier Licence" in my case I’m gonna be needed “Upper Tier Carrier”, from what I’ve found out to obtain it’s not a big hassel.
I also know that there is a lot of paper work involved in it like authorisation for each EU country I transport waste through or into, as acceptance of waste carrier registrations can vary between countries. Requirements can differ for waste carriers from outside the EU or European Free Trade Association
end the final one "freight rates "
How would you calculate it ? considering the fact customer is open to negotiation, providing ongoing work Scotland- EU
Any potencial issues I should be awere of
many thanks

Gentleman,
anyone ,anything ■■?

“Requirements can vary for carriers from outside the EU or EFTA”.
So, from Jan 1st what rules will apply?

Unless things change post Brexit, I’ve not found it to be worth the bother, as most loads get taken over by foreign trucks at backload rates. I only managed to make it pay because of good loads home. This is with walking floors, from what I can gather rates are even worse for curtainsiders. You need a waste carriers licence for each country you will go through, which is easy for Belgium, and Holland, and is also free unlike here in the U.K.

cracker-bar:
Unless things change post Brexit, I’ve not found it to be worth the bother, as most loads get taken over by foreign trucks at backload rates. I only managed to make it pay because of good loads home. This is with walking floors, from what I can gather rates are even worse for curtainsiders. You need a waste carriers licence for each country you will go through, which is easy for Belgium, and Holland, and is also free unlike here in the U.K.

thank you for your replay,
It shouldn’t be a problem to obtain a licence for each country however in this days where we are out from EU hm…who knows
anyway, monitoring current situation at border and all those masive delays due to the paperwork I rather keep my powder dry.
EU direction it’s to doggie now