Washington services

Anybody stayed at these services ( northbound )
Going that way next week with morning delivery into Gateshead so was thinking of a night out there .
Unless there are any better places people know of
Thanks

Happy Trucker1:
Going that way next week with morning delivery into Gateshead so was thinking of a night out there .
Thanks

Chester le Street.
Head into town, past marketplace on lhs, park under the arches, next to 24 hour Tesco…free.
Good pubs in town (but a useless piece of info as they are shut! :smiley: )

Or Team Valley ind estate further up…

5/10 mins further on park on Team Valley - loads of spaces, you can’t go wrong.

TVTE, much better idea, there’s a big Sainsbury’s as you approach from the south in case you need to get some essentials, open 07:00 - 22:00

Happy Trucker1:
Thanks

Come on then…

Spill. Where did you park then?

yourhavingalarf:

Happy Trucker1:
Thanks

Come on then…

Spill. Wheren did you park then?

A tenner says Washington Services. :smiley:

robroy:

My tenner say’s…

The load was changed and he ended up at Woolley Edge.

My £10 says it never happened . . . move along . . . nothing to see here

robroy:

Happy Trucker1:
Thanks

Chester le Street.
Head into town, past marketplace on lhs, park under the arches, next to 24 hour Tesco…free.

I would have parked under the archers the nipped up home :grimacing:
But if you do park there go to bridge end kebabs best kebab take away in the area

yourhavingalarf:

Happy Trucker1:
Thanks

Come on then…

Spill. Where did you park then?

Well he posted this week and said he,s heading up next week so it hasnt happened yet !

Chaversdad, that wasn’t you pulling a Reed Boardall fridge today was it?

taz1972:

robroy:

Happy Trucker1:
Thanks

Chester le Street.

I would have parked under the archers the nipped up home :grimacing:
But if you do park there go to bridge end kebabs best kebab take away in the area

Had a few good nights in that ‘Last Orders’ pub (I think they call it) watching the football.
Watched Steve McLarens first England game against Portugal in there …2006 think it was…(Just thought I’d share that with you. :smiley: )

the maoster:
Chaversdad, that wasn’t you pulling a Reed Boardall fridge today was it?

2 things i.ve never had anything to do with , fridges and tippers, so no ,not me today, must have been some other dashingly handsome young man you saw :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I pulled onto a bay beside him at Sherburn, plain blue MAN. What caught my eye was the 620 (or 640) badge on the door. Made me wonder if it was you.

the maoster:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I pulled onto a bay beside him at Sherburn, plain blue MAN. What caught my eye was the 620 (or 640) badge on the door. Made me wonder if it was you.

I drive a Daf for my sins now…

I remember when it first opened, Crap from day one IMO, The food was on paper plates and had to be placed in a infra red grill type of oven, You were handed a plastic tag which you put into the heating up device which was programed for the type of food one had chosen, I only had one breakfast in there It was poor as ■■■■, I never ever dined there again, When I used the word ■■■■ thats the only reason I stopped there again, Of course its all changed from those days, Hopefully its for the best, Drivers deserve the best in my book :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: , Regards Larry.

Just to let you know
Parked up in Washington services plenty of spaces available at 6pm but after 5 mins of doing paperwork etc the roar coming from the A1 made it a no no for me .
Quick use of facilities and onto Team valley ind estate for me .

robroy:

5 minutes doing…

Paperwork doesn’t count.

My tenner will remain firmly in it’s offshore account.

Happy Trucker1:
Just to let you know
Parked up in Washington services plenty of spaces available at 6pm but after 5 mins of doing paperwork etc the roar coming from the A1 made it a no no for me .

Thank…

You.

Happy Trucker1:
Just to let you know

Should of tried the hotel on site. Stayed in Toddington S.Bound the other night, instead of sleeping with the fridge lorries etc all night it was £22.10 for the hotel which includes parking. :sunglasses: