Washes in ireland

Does anyone know a good info source for truck washes in southern ireland?
Particularly for internal fridge wash outs after carrying meat.
Other washes in europe and uk would be handy too.

try thishere

OR
thishere

OR this ONE

the second link is only address i have found , the third one is
a site wher you can get information,

try looking through her as well

LINK

THANKS. THAT WEB SITE WILL COME IN USEFUL.

Theres one beside walsh western at dublin airport.
Theres one inbound on the n7 about 100 metres from the red cow roundabout
Theres one in naas beside qk cold stores and
Theres one in roscre co. tipperary just head for birr and you’ll see it beside a shop/forecourt.

There’s also one at the new truckstop in Dublin Port. As well as the wash it has a fair bit of parking, restaurant, shop, showers, two cash machines and plenty of fuel lanes, with Ad Blue pumps.

The wash in Naas beside QK Coldstores was closed down last week when I called in to use it. Looks permanent as well !

the one beside walsh western is good value but i dont think it does internal washes for trailers

Twincam16:
The wash in Naas beside QK Coldstores was closed down last week when I called in to use it. Looks permanent as well !

I forgot about that sean, thou i hear its only temporary.
I dont use it myself but at the prices i hear they charge they hardly went bust.

beattun:
the one beside walsh western is good value but i dont think it does internal washes for trailers

Is that the wash behind Hireco rentals?? great value last time i was there.

gogs2006:

beattun:

Is that the wash behind Hireco rentals?? great value last time i was there.

thats the one alright, looks like a shoddy 2 bit operation, but its brilliant, used to use it all the time with TNT

ellies dad:
Theres one in roscre co. tipperary just head for birr and you’ll see it beside a shop/forecourt.

Thanks for that. Where is the red cow roundabout??

Does anyone know when the wash at naas is due to reopen as that was the one we were using.

ellies dad:

Thanks for that. Where is the red cow roundabout ■■

Does anyone know when the wash at naas is due to reopen??

The red cow roundabout is basically the one used to come off the m50 heading for cork/limerick signed m7/8/9. You go around it following the signs for m7 (alot of roadworks at minuite) You come to newlands cross , be in the extreme right lane and do a u-turn. The wash is on the left behind a car sales lot, right before a ford dealers.

see how much help you got turnip?

nice bunch arent we? :wink: