Was this really taking the pee

I have just come back from the boozer. I was checking another thread with a similar header to this one. I noticed that Gogzy had given me a snotty response to an earlier post of mine, on that thread. As follows:-“please remember it is 2010 not 1940”. Then Mrs. Whiplash stepped in, and Locked the thread, The Spoilsport :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
I now reserve my Right of Reply to that comment. viz. Listen here you cheeky ■■. I know zb well it is 2010. Coz I have got plenty of zb grub to eat. Not like in 1940 , when I was 6, and it was going to be 5 years before I saw a zb banana. Not like now when they use them to teach 6 year olds to put French letters on them in their ■■■ Lessons at Primary School… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Also it was safer walking the streets in 1940, even when Adolf,s Lads were bombing my old home town of Birkenhead. Not like now in 20 zb 10, when you have got zbs with tattooed zb clocks coming at yer in the dark. zbs. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
I have also self moderated all the swear words that I have zbinwell used on this thread, coz I am trying to get JD made redundant so that he can concentrate on his zb work, instead of pounding his keyboard, night and day. That is when he,s not walking about with zb-all on. The pervert. :unamused: :unamused:
I feel better now. :laughing: :laughing:
NURSE!! WARE,S ME TABLETS !!