Was i seeing things globby480?

i know your have 2 daf’s ghostzapper/truestepper, but last night i am certain i seen a 105/95 painted up in your blue colours with yorkshire on the visor as the same stickers as you had on the magnum ?

he’s seen how good they are, and replacing all his trucks. Rumour has it he pinched Spankys daycab because he was so jealous.

Come on then globby

No mark aint mine!! it looks bloody hideous its a lad who parks in the same yard as the guy who bought our old magnum and he copy"d it the daf in question is a exc intake truck from sheffield and to be honest the colour and the magnum stripes just dont work on a down hill kettle boiling racer, so sorry to let you down on that, but WHO no"s whats been going on in our yard you will have to wait and see wont ya mmmmh :grimacing:
Mark it aint in my blue as i wont tell any one what colour blue it is :grimacing: :grimacing:

Well my eyes r peeled still although it was dark when I saw it, and it did have Yorkshire on the visor too :wink: but half of me believes you hahaha

mark h:
Well my eyes r peeled still although it was dark when I saw it, and it did have Yorkshire on the visor too :wink: but half of me believes you hahaha

Trust me mate it def aint mine next time you see it look at it and as i say the stripes just dont work with it,
but maybe you should keep your eyes peeled who knows stepper or maybe zapper may have a little suprise there again i may be just whinding you up on those two tho
But my two down hill kettles aint 105 are they :wink:

globby 480:
Mark it aint in my blue as i wont tell any one what colour blue it is :grimacing: :grimacing:

i beg to differ! you told me, remember? yer secrets safe with me Daz. :smiley: :wink:

kindle530:

globby 480:

i beg to differ! you told me, remember? yer secrets safe with me Daz. :smiley: :wink:

D"OH what did i say, what did i say :grimacing: , its all lies i tell you all lies :grimacing: :grimacing:
Ok,Ok only a chosen select few no the colour then :wink:

globby 480:
No mark aint mine!! it looks bloody hideous its a lad who parks in the same yard as the guy who bought our old magnum and he copy"d it the daf in question is a exc intake truck from sheffield and to be honest the colour and the magnum stripes just dont work on a down hill kettle boiling racer, so sorry to let you down on that, but WHO no"s whats been going on in our yard you will have to wait and see wont ya mmmmh :grimacing:

that’s the thing am not deffo certain it was a 105 :wink: will be keeping me eyes wide open

mark h:

globby 480:

that’s the thing am not deffo certain it was a 105 :wink: will be keeping me eyes wide open

its a 105 with the copy magnum stripes mark as i say its a ex intake transport look next time its a red chassie, and it will be pulling a LKW trailer, he should have just bought a magnum if he needed to try to copy it :grimacing: :grimacing:

globby 480:

mark h:

globby 480:

its a 105 with the copy magnum stripes mark as i say its a ex intake transport look next time its a red chassie, and it will be pulling a LKW trailer, he should have just bought a magnum if he needed to try to copy it :grimacing: :grimacing:

Well it was pullin a lkw trailer like, I will have together a picture if I see it again

Pic here