Was I dreaming?

Did I see some bird drop her keks on the m6 outbound jct7 about 3.30 this morning? I was going n/b and I saw her hitching up her skirt!

this thread is useless without pics :slight_smile:

shameful you should of turned round and got some pics what a missed opportunity :laughing: :laughing:

truckerjon:
Did I see some bird drop her keks on the m6 outbound jct7 about 3.30 this morning? I was going n/b and I saw her hitching up her skirt!

I’m sorry but you didn’t get pictures, so therefore I have asked the mods to remove trucker from your user name. A proper trucker would have pictures. :laughing: 

truckerjon:

it would have been a ■■■■■■■■■ so probably did’nt happen… :smiley:

There is a 70/30 chance it was a bloke anyway, so I for one am more than a little thankful there are no pictures. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi truckerjohn, Would you recognize them cheeks again, this is something i have seen many times in the UK & Europe

Coffeeholic:
There is a 70/30 chance it was a bloke anyway, so I for one am more than a little thankful there are no pictures. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah that’s me with the little blue number on :wink:

coca cola kid:
Hi truckerjohn, Would you recognize them cheeks again, this is something i have seen many times in the UK & Europe

brados:

Coffeeholic:

Yeah that’s me with the little blue number on :wink:

coca cola kid:

Sorry, blue really isn’t your colour Sweetcheeks. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

[/quote]
OH mum… behave!!!

the one in the blue must be a bloke :smiley: :blush:

truckerjon:

Dunno mate…I wasn’t there :laughing: But, whatever gender one happens to be saddled with, when mother nature does the natural thing and starts melting your brains…then you have to pull over somewhere and take a forest gump…ain’t rocket science. Truble is, someone will always spot you in embarrasing part-dressed state, and then put a post on here about it :grimacing:

Hiya …years ago when you left Liverpool docks there was a bridge on Dunning bridge road. At dinner time all the
teenage girls would stand there with there skirts up showing there f…y,s.Don,t know if they still do it my eye,s
are not as good as they used to be.
I don,t think the one in blue is a fella she,s waring a bangle on her right arm…thats aaaa joke.

was it any of these,LOL.

164480:
was it any of these,LOL.

GOD I Hope Not the poor Man would be scarred for life. :open_mouth:

164480:
was it any of these,LOL.

:open_mouth:

crickrichard:

164480:
was it any of these,LOL.

Think I’ll give that lot a miss!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I’m sure the one.on the left is my mrs!

You can’t beat a fat bird every now and then…

altitude:

crickrichard:

164480:
was it any of these,LOL.

Think I’ll give that lot a miss!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

ASDA wont be getting my order for a fat bird this xmas…

the one on the far right, is she in training?