Was here a Topic about Van Drivers?

They just catched one driving on the wrong Site of Motorway to safe the Motorway Tool.
Hadnt any Accident,but still expensive. The Funny Thing. After driving a while on the wrong Site he started worrying and left the Motorway,just to go to the other Side and drive there,again against the Traffic all the Way back. That he was full drunk didnt help him when Police stopped him. :grimacing:
use Google Translation :arrow_right: salzburg.orf.at/news/stories/2752114/

Immigrant:
They just catched one driving on the wrong Site of Motorway to safe the Motorway Tool.
Hadnt any Accident,but still expensive. The Funny Thing. After driving a while on the wrong Site he started worrying and left the Motorway,just to go to the other Side and drive there,again against the Traffic all the Way back. That he was full drunk didnt help him when Police stopped him. :grimacing:
use Google Translation :arrow_right: salzburg.orf.at/news/stories/2752114/

Thank you please.

Google translation? Isn’t that a case of knob calling the kettle black?

Why is this tool Irritant still allowed to post?

Muckaway:
Why is this tool Irritant still allowed to post?

Simple…if you see a post do not look at it. I find it amusing compared to a lot of kack on here. :laughing:

Google translate does a ‘good’ job:

Dual as Geisterfahrer go
While the Highway Patrol received a first Geisterfahrer message, it should have become eerily the handlebars the matter. After a short ride, he moved on the operation to overthrow the north portal of the Katschberg tunnel again the direction - and ran again as Geisterfahrer back to St. Michael.

I think he is a Brit and taking the â– â– â– â–  with u lot lol

He should be put ON pre mod so half this crap posted doesn’t see the light of day.

m1cks:
He should be put ON pre mod so half this crap posted doesn’t see the light of day.

About time someone ran a poll on this. Tapatalk is very limiting.

Orys, Andrejs, and Immigrant 3 people, 1 word.

[zb]

Immigrant is famous and was one half of the Chuckle brothers, to me, to you , to me .
Or was he really Bernie Clifton riding a yellow bird ?

He has as much right as the other idiots on here, maybe only those who have ventured across the water can understand what he is saying, as we are used to speaking pigeon language.

" pigeon language "

I thought they preferred swan?

PaulNowak:

m1cks:

About time someone ran a poll on this. Tapatalk is very limiting.

Orys, Andrejs, and Immigrant 3 people, 1 word.

[zb]

I forgot about Orifice and his endless tales of van driving.

truckyboy:
He has as much right as the other idiots on here

Absolutely, but all the posts are external links to other sites or articles, or just copied and pasted articles - with almost no relevance to trucknet or the industry.

I like them ,makes better reading than some posts on here, and if you don’t like em ,block em,simples really :smiley: