WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!!!

There is a possibility that the January 3rd edition of Commercial Motor will have a feature on this site… and a prominent , very good looking charismatic member …

To ensure your mental stability, please ensure large amunts of alcohol are imbibed before purchasing and reading this article :smiley: :smiley:

well its either rikki or lucy or one of the other mods hopefullly ill be off work when i read it

I don’t recall anyone taking my picture recently,or doing an interview with me. :laughing:

it was done is secret have you met up with any jornos recently :laughing:

alix776:
well its either rikki or lucy or one of the other mods

Creep!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

HUH !!! you ain’t seen me yet :sunglasses:

hey i talk in my sleep but cant remember sleeping with a journo so it wasn’t me :smiley: :wink:

jon

Prominent,very good looking,charismatic member of this site!thanks for the tip-off Rikki :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I presume Commercial Motor is not the one about restored commercial vehicles. :unamused:

always my dear :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote]

TruckNet UK:
There is a possibility that the January 3rd edition of Commercial Motor will have a feature on this site… and a prominent , very good looking charismatic member …
:smiley: :smiley:

and my sub doesn’t run out till jan 9th :open_mouth: (and there’s a a story about the renewal that doesn’t need telling in a public place :unamused: )

wonder if they will cancel earlier - not sure I can cope with the shock :laughing:

Do you know, I read the topic title and I thought that robot from “Lost In Space” had joined! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I will look forward to reading the article, I buy CM every thursday and consider it essential reading.

Vince

I knew i had my hair cut for something :confused: :laughing: :laughing:

I am going out to buy alcohol think i will be needing it :sunglasses: