WARNING! Pot shots being taken at passing traffic

:open_mouth: The area marked on this map I hold as highly suspect as a shooting platform, primarily at traffic on the M20 rather than the M26. :open_mouth:

If this is more eastern europeans with guns, then it’s about time we saw some more police presence in the area before someone gets killed!
It sounds like gravel being thrown at the cab, but on a high-speed road, even a small pellet can shatter a windscreen, and/or cause a passing motorist flat out to crash. :frowning:

Given the surplus of ex commie bloc weaponry I find it hard to believe this would be east Europeans doing the shooting, they’d more likely employ an AK47 or RPG7 as opposed to an air gun. It’ll be kids.

The idiots have been caught.

West Malling?

Posh people’s kids eh?

Send 'em down with the full force of the law! :smiling_imp:

Now… How about catching the concrete lobbers on the A12?

calm down, calm down. kids have always thrown, and shot at vehicles. it’s life.

Yeh, but I didn’t behave that way when I was a kid, and now most of 'em my age have been rewarded by being more affluent than I am for it.

35 hour weeks, £50k+ a lot of my contemporaries. Sure, not in the transport industry, but the financial with bases like Reading, Croydon, and the like.
Seems to me that society has got it’s priorities all wrong in terms of who gets what job opportunities. :frowning:

Winseer:
West Malling?

Posh people’s kids eh?

Send 'em down with the full force of the law! :smiling_imp:

Now… How about catching the concrete lobbers on the A12?

West Malling,plenty of ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ round here mate !!(put the computer to sleep and come down for a pint :laughing:)

Winseer:
Yeh, but I didn’t behave that way when I was a kid, and now most of 'em my age have been rewarded by being more affluent than I am for it.

35 hour weeks, £50k+ a lot of my contemporaries. Sure, not in the transport industry, but the financial with bases like Reading, Croydon, and the like.
Seems to me that society has got it’s priorities all wrong in terms of who gets what job opportunities. :frowning:

Are you saying Reading and Croydon are well to do affluent (not effluent) areas?

Reading and Croydon are like Capua in Rome. Ludus extraordinaire which is great if you’re in the market for a gladiator, but pretty crap if you’re one of them about to be sacrificed for a show to a prospective “buyer”. :frowning: