warburtons

Got an interview next week for Warburtons and a driving assessment, just passed cat c in Feb, its been a while since I’ve had an interview, anybody help with the sort of questions they will ask and also replies to questions, and what are they looking for? thanks in advance

More than likely a working time and drivers hours test. As well as a drive around to make sure your safe on the roads. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

jamie.n.phillips14:
More than likely a working time and drivers hours test. As well as a drive around to make sure your safe on the roads. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

cheers thanks, you don’t know where I could find out about what sort of questions regarding interviewing techniques they use,I’m a bit rusty

Research the company online, history and current position in the industry. Show interest and enthusiasm. Make sure you’re up to speed with drivers’ hours/tachos/wtd. Many companies have some sort of a test on these. Some extend it to Highway Code.

Take everything with you eg licence/tach card/cpc card. Turn up a few minutes early and make sure you’re car is clean.

Dress in a clean but workmanlike manner. Make sure you’ve had a shave (I’m presuming you’re male, otherwise I’m in so much trouble now!) and hair tidy. You’ll be dealing with foodstuffs so personal presentation will come into it.

If there is a road drive, make sure you check the vehicle before use. Remember you’re driving a lorry full of cream cakes so no throwing it about. But get on with it when it’s safe otherwise they’ll think you cant get the job done.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

ps Just a thought. Maybe no road drive as impossible to keep social distancing.

will someone be allowed in the cab with you? what about safe distancing? all assessments suspended at our place.

Peter Smythe:
Research the company online, history and current position in the industry. Show interest and enthusiasm. Make sure you’re up to speed with drivers’ hours/tachos/wtd. Many companies have some sort of a test on these. Some extend it to Highway Code.

Take everything with you eg licence/tach card/cpc card. Turn up a few minutes early and make sure you’re car is clean.

Dress in a clean but workmanlike manner. Make sure you’ve had a shave (I’m presuming you’re male, otherwise I’m in so much trouble now!) and hair tidy. You’ll be dealing with foodstuffs so personal presentation will come into it.

If there is a road drive, make sure you check the vehicle before use. Remember you’re driving a lorry full of cream cakes so no throwing it about. But get on with it when it’s safe otherwise they’ll think you cant get the job done.

All the best with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

ps Just a thought. Maybe no road drive as impossible to keep social distancing.

thanks for that much appreciated

Anyone got any advice about applying for Warburtons? Class 2 work advertising for £600 per week. Early starts of course. I hear it’s lots of weekend working, that both Saturday and Sunday?
Good to work for?

RogerOut:
Anyone got any advice about applying for Warburtons? Class 2 work advertising for £600 per week. Early starts of course. I hear it’s lots of weekend working, that both Saturday and Sunday?
Good to work for?

You might get more responses by asking this in the main Pro Driver Forum :bulb:

Had a mate who did class 2, said it was one of the best jobs he had and that warbies definitely look after you.

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk