Warburton Trunker

Anyone know any info for this job had a look on the forum nothing doing. Pet hate company’s that advertise positions with no salary,hours. Now have to send cv fill in company questions all the usual when it could be for peanuts & you’re not interested.

mjallby:
Anyone know any info for this job had a look on the forum nothing doing. Pet hate company’s that advertise positions with no salary,hours. Now have to send cv fill in company questions all the usual when it could be for peanuts & you’re not interested.

You could always ring them and ask what they are paying ect, as why should everyone waste their time sending bloody cv’s ect?

The drivers are good at parking on the M11 viewtopic.php?t=139174

It won’t be peanuts. Their class 2 guys seem to be on a good deal so I would imagine the trunking is a fair wage with good benefits. The application process will be designed to filter out the dross.

Apparently this Warburton driver is now top of the class. Well done fella…

Class 2 is 24k,good money for class 2 but it’s virtually nights they start at 12/1am finished for 10/11am

Used to run out of eastwood on agy.full timer told me,he came out with £430 after pension/union contributions.
Lots of weekend/night shifts…but lots of days off.
Then dhl got involved.

commonrail2:
Used to run out of eastwood on agy.full timer told me,he came out with £430 after pension/union contributions.
Lots of weekend/night shifts…but lots of days off.
Then dhl got involved.

What makes you think DHL have anything to do with Warburtons?

I work for DHL and as far as I know Warburtons runs their own transport as far as I know. DHL has nothing to do with that contract as far as I can tell.

In fact a quick Google suggests Fowler Welch do the logistics and also brings up a story about DHL winning the primary supply chain in Bolton on a 5 year deal that started in 2012 so will be up for renewal next year.
News to me that DHL are involved as well I must admit. So I stand to be corrected a bit.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Dhl run logistics from “the tower”
This was 5 years ago…and at the time was a trial.they brought in monitoring equipment and started tweeking shift patterns,which was’nt going down well with the full timers.
There was a lad who came off the bread vans onto artics(put through test by warbies)who’s contract was’nt nearly as good as the others.

Sorry…4 years ago

DHL still provide traction for them out of Bristol

Well I sat the interview for a multi drop job 2 years ago. It was 4am starts, job and finish and it was day money. Can’t remember exact figure but £90-£100 rings a bell.

The interview is a 3/4 hr nightmare! Team building, roleplay scenarios, and 2 interviews. They give you a loaf of bread at the end like that will make up for that kinda pish.

Anyway they phoned a few days later “congratulations you’ve passed the interview stage and pending a driving assement the job is yours”.

But I’d already got a better job in those few days so awe that was one big waste of ■■■■■■■ time.

So yeah basically the interview process isn’t for the faint hearted.